Thursday, March 20, 2008

Words of Wisdom

For the past two years of my life, I have been engaged in a great struggle to conquer the beast known as Community College. The place I study in this bastion of learning is the bottom of the little used (unless you count Indians making out in the bathroom) Library. Anyway yesterday I decided to jot down some sayings that graced the walls of the library, no doubt written by Prophets
Let each line wash over you like a cool breeze......

"Fuck you MCC, I have 2 dicks ....take Eng 011"......I am shocked this person is in a non-credit class.


"I like to poop more then anyone"


"I eat herpes"


"The Beatles LIVE! at my house"


"Free fellatio call 911"


"I love Smoking Crack does that make me a crack head?"



listen to this song while you read these masterpieces....it adds to the ambiance.

No comments: