Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Welcome to the Hub City, Kurt Cobain!

According to insane/washed up rocker Courtney Love,her ex husbands identity and information has been stolen.Yet the amazing part of this story is that according to her... "I did a check on my deceased husband’s social security number and he has a house in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He bought it last year." I will give 20$ to ANYONE who finds a 3.3 million dollar house in New Brunswick.
http://perezhilton.com/2008-03-08-kurt-cobain-back-from-the-dead





"My insane still living wife sent my ghost to old Rutgers...."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's only one house nearly that valuable in the area, and it belongs to one Greg Schiano. I guess this is how Mulcahy figured he could make up some of the money they'll be losing for the next 25 years when the stadium gets expanded.

B.M.Seacow said...

haha, can you imagine the variety of things Bob Mulcahy and Courtney Love have in common?