Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My cup of tea

Everyone has their own tastes in life. I thought it would a hoot to list mine.

1.College Team-Rutgers
The birthplace of College Football is on the banks of the Old Raritan and, I have basically lived at the RAC for the past 5 years. The one true team of my home state and my formative years are the men of Rutgers. Leaving the world of RU sports will be tough next year










Favorite Pokemon-Chansey!
If you call me effeminate ,I will tell you to eat a dick. This Pokemon rules for so many different reasons. First of all it helps people, I don't see that prick Charizard helping injured Pokemon. This classy pink lady is the Clara Barton ,of the Micheal Vickesqe world of Pokemon battling.









Picture of Beauty-Jennifer Ehle(Pride and Prejudice)

Back in my middle school days, I styled myself a dandy. I would read Jane Austin in school and act gallantly. Little did I know it made me seem like the King of Castro Street. Yet what I did take away from this period is the radiance of Jennifer Ehle who played in the BBC version of "Pride and Prejudice". Miss( i hope miss).Ehle is my picture of classic beauty














Favorite Song/Artist-Regina Spektor/ Bartender
This delightful artist has that classical style im looking for. She seems down to earth and not letting her fame get to her.(unlike other female singer songwriters...thats for you Ricky!) Watch this clip and I DARE you not to admire her talent and think she is so adorable.


Favorite King of England-George the III
On this side of the pond KG3 gets a bad rap. Yet this guy wasn't really that bad. KG3 was the first of the Hanoverian Kings to actually learn English and not speak German. Also he was a big fan of farming and really only hated one thing..the new American nation, but we all cant be perfect can we. Too bad he went crazy at the end of his life and had purple poop(TRUE fact).

Favorite Dairy Product-Milkshakes
I love me some Milkshakes. Give me those frosty delights(not talking about Glenn Close and Dame Judi Dench naked) any time of the day. I have from 3-5 milkshakes every week. Ernest Hemingway had his cigars,L.Ron Hubbard had his teenage boys and this "writer" has his milkshakes.

Favorite Simpson's clip..
we work hard....we play hard






.......
BTW-get ready for my review of Milltown ,NJ this Friday!




No comments: