Sunday, February 17, 2008

Gym Class Heroes....This generations Bob Dylan?

Runners love music,yet don't confuse my running music for the music i normally listen too. My running MP3 list includes such bands as "New Found Glory","Saves the Day" and "The Starting Line" ,these bands are so sugary that it could make a 12 year old girl blush. Yet there is one band that has been KICKED OFF my running list. The band in question is "Gym Class Heroes".

Pictured- equals in the eye of History...King David composing Psalms and Gym Class Heroes performing "Clothes off"























Anyway the beautiful lyrics of Gym Class Heroes are too intelligent and flowery so they turned me off to the band...with all respect to Fire Joe Morgan...lets look at a few

" It's that "circle, circle, dot, dot"Cootie shot shit, you know Everybody lovin' it, but ain't nobody touchin' it, yeah" -It's Ok, But Just This Once!

-First off any song title with an exclamation point in it guarantees its gonna be a ride.Also did they just get lazy and put 3rd grade rhymes in the song , and what are they "lovin" but not "touchin" me thinks it could be Michelangelo's "Pieta" which is something that comes to mind when you think of
Disashi , Travie and the rest of the band.

"I remember when I first laid eyes on you.My man Tom introduced us but I was too shy to say hi.When I finally built up enough nerve to drop a line.You made it clear you wasn't just another myspace mistress"- New Friend Request

-OMG! A song about myspace!!!!! Are the boys from the band looking at my online history?(ignoring all the rule 34) LOLZZZZZZZZ

-"Oh I'm sorry, my name is Travee and I'm pretty much a big deal Oh, you've never heard of me That sounds absurd to me" -Clothes Off!

-
first off GCH is using those exclamations like they are going out of business and Travee thy name is modesty

-"What do you say let's exit stage left so me and you can .Possibly reconvene and play some naked peekaboo"-Clothes Off!

-
THIS IS THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go fuck yourself get a life stop trashing other peoples stuff because you cant think of anything original